Brake Jobs & Service
Brake Service and Repair for Simi Valley, Moorpark and surrounding areas
Every inch counts in an emergency stop!
At Bill’s Quality Auto Care, we understand the importance of your brakes for the safety of you, your family and the public at large. That’s why we have deliberately made many internal decisions that allow us to give your car the best braking ability as possible.
- We use the best brake components for YOUR vehicle.The parts we select for your brake service and repair meet or exceed your car manufacturer’s specifications. In fact, in most cases, we use the exact manufacturer’s part specified. The reason for this is that usually their part is provides the best stopping power and is the safest.Surely, we can do as many shops and specialty brake shop: choose the cheapest parts so the profit is higher and your price is cheaper. However, we don’t cut corners when it comes to safety and your stopping ability.
- Our Technicians are well trained and experienced. We also don’t shave costs by hiring just anyone to do your brake work. Our technicians are qualified ASE Certified or Master technicians. This gives you an eagle eye looking over your car and making the right decisions when it comes to your braking system.
- We use the best equipment and tools to service your brakes. One of the best pieces of equipment found in our shop is our “On-the-car-brake-machine.” This equipment allows us to turn the rotors while they remain on the car. This uses the car’s particular characteristics to accurately shape the rotor.For example, if your car has a slight bend in the axle, taking the rotor off the car and turning it on a brake machine would shape it improperly for your car. This could cause premature wear, and brakes that pulsate or pull to one side.
Brake Symptoms To Watch Out For
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when you press on the brakes.
- Your brakes require more pressure than normal to stop.
- Pedal sinks to the floor
- Scraping noise
- Chatter noise when your press on the brake pedal
- Brakes drag when you are not pressing the pedal
- Hard pedal
- Low brake pedal
- Pedal Pulsation
- Grabby brakes
- Yellow or brownish fluid leak under the car