We are a very busy and well-equipped independent repair shop in Simi Valley. Right now we are looking for a Service Advisor. The Service Advisor’s role has three important sides:
- Most importantly is customer service.
- Working with vendors to obtain the parts needed for repairs.
- Organizing and distributing the workflow in the shop.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must be goal oriented with a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Must be able to communicate complex topics in simple, easy to understand terms.
- Must enjoy working with people on a regular basis.
- Must be organized and committed to follow through.
- Must be looking for long-term employment.
- Must work well with co-workers.
- Must be Drug and Alcohol Free.
About the Job:
- Full Time, Monday through Friday, Some Saturdays possible
- This job has the potential to earn $50,000 to $100,000 annually
- Health, Vacation and sick pay Benefits Available
- Great shop with latest equipment and 10 Service Bays
- We have been in business for 12 years and have a high customer satisfaction rating
- AAA Approved Repair Facility with 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Helpful and friendly staff to work with
- Call Bill’s at the shop: (805) 520-7818