Shop Utility and Shuttle Driver
The main responsibilities for this is driving our customers back and forth to their homes and offices. We provide the free shuttle to make it convenient for them. In between the shuttling runs, you are responsible for caring for the maintenance and appearance of the shop and office.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers.
- Must enjoy working with people on a regular basis.
- Must be organized and committed to follow through.
- Must be looking for long-term employment.
- Must work well with co-workers.
- Must be Drug and Alcohol Free.
About the Job:
- Full Time, Monday through Friday, Some Saturdays possible
- The pay is negotiable, please inquire
- Health, Vacation and sick pay Benefits Available
- Great shop with latest equipment and 10 Service Bays
- We have been in business for since 1993 years and have a high customer satisfaction rating
- AAA Approved Repair Facility with 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Helpful and friendly staff to work with
- Call Bill’s at the shop: (805) 520-7818