Ready to get started?
Diesel Service in Simi Valley, CA
Diesel engines tend to be a lot more complicated than that of a traditional gasoline engine. These engines depend on their fuel system in order to function properly. A traditional gasoline engine has an ignition system, while diesel engines don’t. When it comes to diesel service in Simi Valley, CA, you need to head in and have your air and fuel filters replaced every 15,000 miles. You also need to have regular fuel injection service on your diesel engine every 30,000 miles. At Bill’s Quality Auto Care, we are experienced in dealing with Duramax, Power Stroke, Cummins, Mercedes Benz, Caterpillar and much more.
When you come in and see us for diesel service in Simi Valley, CA, you will receive an oil change, fuel filter replacement, air filter change, fuel injection service, water separator replacement and EGR system service. Duramax diesel engines are found in Chevy and GMC vehicles, Cummins engines are often found in Ram trucks and Power Stroke engines are commonly found in Ford vehicles.
When you stop in and see us for diesel service, you can expect to receive:
- Certified diesel mechanics who understand the inner workings of all diesel engines
- A fast turnaround time on any repairs that you need done, without having to cut corners
- Repairs completed by ASE certified technicians
- A shop that specializes in Duramax, Cummins and Power Stroke repairs
- Solid answers on what might need to be done with your truck now and what you are looking at for the future in terms of repairs
Regardless of whether you just need traditional service or you need a complete overhaul of your diesel engine, you can trust in our team to get the work done for you. We understand what it takes to keep your vehicle on the road for longer. Spend time speaking with one of our licensed ASE certified technicians today to go over some of the specifics involved with your diesel service in Simi Valley, CA.